Superior Golf in Nature's Most Exquisite Setting
Nestled among breathtaking nature preserves along the Choctawhatchee Bay, Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club is a true escape into golfer's paradise.
- Designed by esteemed course designer and former lead architect for Arnold Palmer, Robert C. Walker
- 6,894-yard, par-72 course offers an extraordinary golf experience for players of all skill levels
- Named one of Golf Digest's "Top Places to Play in North America."
- Florida Golf News magazine voted the course "the #1 Favorite Golf Course in Northwest Florida,"
- Emerald Coast Magazine named the course "Best of Emerald Coast."
- Golf Digest ranked the course among its "Top 200 Places to Play in North America," as well as one of the "Top 15" courses in Florida.
Regatta Bay Golf Amenities
- State-of-the-art Parview GPS system on golf carts
- Clubhouse with golf shop
- Full service restaurant
- On-course circulating beverage carts
- Chilled apples on the 1st and 10th tees
- Mango-scented iced towels
Whether you are interested in one tee time or hosting a corporate outing, Regatta Bay has the facility and staff to ensure that your experience here is a memorable one. Please let us know how we can help you arrange your next golf getaway.
Tee Times: Call us at 850.337.8080 or book on-line by clicking here.